« Home | A wrench in the spokes of fat loss. » | Herrro. » | I don't care if I sound like a commercial... » | Say it with me... » | Nutrisystem meal I invented tonight- meat and taco... » | cheerios, banana, milk, coffeebeef vegetable soup-... » | sorry for the time lapse since last time.i really ... » | B- coconut nutri- o's cereal with banana, milk, co... » | I have not yet had the urge to gorge myself on cho... » | i can't believe it's another blog. » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

where is she?

-been soo long with falling down the stairs and what not. I'm still on the system & still continuing to lose. If I could start excersing I know i could blast off dude!
Im up to 20+ off now.

sorry so infrequent here!

That's awesome you must be fitting into your clothes better and everything.

Wow that is great! Like I said on your flickr, I am suppose to receive my first months box of Nutrisystem and I am really excited about it! I will be linking to you so read about your progress! Congrats!

wow congratulations!!!!!!!
so what do you think of the food?

Post a Comment