« Home | i can't believe it's another blog. » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

I have not yet had the urge to gorge myself on chocolate.

and that is a good thing.

Today's Food-
B- Frosted mini wheat, banana, milk, coffee
Diet soda
L-Beefaroni stuff, Wendy's side salad which I did not eat bc i got Fat Free French dressing and it literally made me gag, 1/4 cup raisins, and diet soda
Snack- Turkey, milk
D- Spinach cheese ravioli- good!, salad w/ balsamic, cooked spinach, h20
Dessert- Chocolate macadamia nut biscotti

Exercise: Did the 1 mile walk workout tape.

Have noticed that as soon as I start feeling hungry it's time to eat which is good. One of my major problems is skipping meals then overeating.

Drinking the 64 oz of water is an issue bc of having to be in the classroom. I can't leave to peepee. Yikes!

I agree fat free dressing tastes disgusting but "Nature's Own" fat free dressings (particularly balsamic vinegar which I normally hate) tastes FABULOUS!!!!

whoops my bad. its called naturally fresh dressing. fabulous.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm k8
  • From Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States
  • My profile
    2wildmonkeys

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    What to Click Now


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Powered by Monkeys

    All Blog contents copyright © 2006.


    counter free hit unique web