« Home 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 

i can't believe it's another blog.

I want somewhere to post without boring the readers of 2wildmonkeys or dominating the bloggerbiggest loser blog with alot of stuff.

Today as you know was the first Nutrisystem day. It was a whole lot better than I expected, both tastewise and hungerwise.

Breakfast- Bran cereal, splenda, banana, milk, coffee.

Diet Soda, Water

Lunch-Chicken Noodle Soup, Side saladw/ light dressing, soda

Snack- Cheetos things

Dinner- Chicken Noodle Casserole, Stir fried fresh veggies, and salad w balsamic. Iced tea

Dessert- Fudge Cake thing

Did not exericse today but I'm gonna start in the morning if I can make myself get up early enough.

Nothing extremely negative to report- but hey give me time.

Also, I need to change this template into something jazzier.

good luck! sounds like a very fulfilling meal day.

Good God, don't work on the template!

I'm going to have to check back in a couple more days and see how the tides change on this - I'm really interested to see if/how this works!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm k8
  • From Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States
  • My profile
    2wildmonkeys

    Previous posts

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    What to Click Now


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Powered by Monkeys

    All Blog contents copyright © 2006.


    counter free hit unique web