« Home | Say it with me... » | Nutrisystem meal I invented tonight- meat and taco... » | cheerios, banana, milk, coffeebeef vegetable soup-... » | sorry for the time lapse since last time.i really ... » | B- coconut nutri- o's cereal with banana, milk, co... » | I have not yet had the urge to gorge myself on cho... » | i can't believe it's another blog. » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

I don't care if I sound like a commercial...

I've lost 11 pounds in almost 2 weeks on Nutrisystem!

And I'm eating all the food I crave, and then some. Some of my faves so far have been Chicken Cacciatore, Southwest Chicken Breast w Rice, Beef Tacos, and the Fudge Graham bar.

I have never been hungry. I know, it's expensive. But I figure I will not have to stay on for an extended period. I've already started experimenting with cooking stuff that meets the requirements.

I am psyched. I can already start to tell the difference and people at work have asked me if I've lost weight.

Just imagine what I could do if I exercised. Yikes I'm lazy.

Wow. Ok, so I'm googling this nutrisystem thing now.

Post a Comment