« Home | sorry for the time lapse since last time.i really ... » | B- coconut nutri- o's cereal with banana, milk, co... » | I have not yet had the urge to gorge myself on cho... » | i can't believe it's another blog. » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

cheerios, banana, milk, coffee

beef vegetable soup- yuuummy. salad, raisins

yogurt

fettucine alfredo

not tempted to cheat. yet.

ps some people have asked me about the food. if you go to their website and act like you're gonna buy the package then click custom, you can see what the food is for each meal individually.

I dont mean to be rude but did you weigh in? Did you notice any weight loss? I'm just so intrigued by a real life person doing this nutrisystem thing! :) Even if you didn't its just a week... for me it takes at least four weeks to actually lose anything so either way you're doing great :)

no, i normally weigh myself each Wednesday at the chiropractor so i will let you know!

Post a Comment