« Home | B- coconut nutri- o's cereal with banana, milk, co... » | I have not yet had the urge to gorge myself on cho... » | i can't believe it's another blog. » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

sorry for the time lapse since last time.i really hate it when real life interrupts computer time.

As of today I still can't say anything negative about this diet. While some of the food is delicious, some is blah. There is nothing yet that was so gross I couldn't eat it. My favorite dinner so far has been the Southwestern Chicken- a big ole chicken breast with beans and rice in an enchilada type sauce. In addition to that you get a biggggg salad and 2 veggie servings.I was literally stuffed. I don't think I've ever been able to say that about a diet.
Than you get a dessert.

I have been venturing into the Nutrisystem chat areas and bulletin boards and gleaning some info there on other resources and suggestions. More on that at a later date.

I like the variety of foods and having such a wide choice of options. I'm going to get into a exercise routine this week!