« Home | Nutrisystem meal I invented tonight- meat and taco... » | cheerios, banana, milk, coffeebeef vegetable soup-... » | sorry for the time lapse since last time.i really ... » | B- coconut nutri- o's cereal with banana, milk, co... » | I have not yet had the urge to gorge myself on cho... » | i can't believe it's another blog. » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

Say it with me...

...eeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt.

8.
Ocho.

I lost 8 pounds this week. And that's a conservative number based on the few different sets of scales I have been using.

AND I haven't been exercising at all.

So, a friend at work and I were talking about the fact that I need to exercise, and he said that he and his wife have this treadmill they haven't used since they moved from a cold weather place to here and it is like the kind that has the computer and programs and inclines automatically and stuff so he may be giving it to me. But I'm afraid to get my hopes up. Yikes!!

WHOO HOO!!! EIGHT??? That's great:)

Wow that is amazing...I am doing 5 miles on the Gazelle each night..eating right and I haven't lost 8 lbs total yet...Congrats

Eight? Eight! Isn't that about a whole size? You're the bestest!

Post a Comment